- You are a hardworking leader with a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
- You have strong communication skills with an unwavering desire to tackle new challenges and uncover practical solutions to technical problems
- Advanced knowledge of Rockwell Software (FactoryTalk View), Siemens (WinCC), Wonderware, Allen Bradley PLC (RSLinx, RSLogix) and GE Proficy/iFix HMI
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to work independently and prioritize in order to meet tight deadlines
- Designing and implementing PLC based controls systems for industrial equipment
- Configuring PLC hardware and programs (Ladder, Structured Text, Function Blocks)
- Developing PLC Code
- Assisting in the development of equipment motor and device lists
- Understanding safety risk assessments and design
- Assisting design engineers with electrical drive and PLC panel design
- Developing HMI architecture
- Installing HMI hardware and software
- Setting up I/O Drivers
- Developing databases and screens
- Participating in field commissioning and troubleshooting equipment
- You have an Electrical Engineering or related Degree, Engineering Technology Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Alternately, you may be a qualified electrician with a background in controls
- You’re a technical wizard with 5 to 10 years of hands-on controls experience in a manufacturing environment
This position is based out of our head office in Burlington with a requirement to travel internationally on a consistent basis.
Qualified applicants please submit a resume to email@example.com and quote the position title in the subject line.
Gypsum Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. If you require accommodation of disability in the application or interview process please contact us. The application package is available in accessible format upon request.
Apply for this position