- You are an inspirational leader with a commitment to excellence and driving results
- You’re a diplomatic professional with excellent communication, influencing and team building skills
- You have strong planning and analytical capabilities with an unwavering desire to tackle new challenges and uncover practical solutions to problems
- Building and managing the day-to-day performance of a US-based aftermarket parts outside sales force
- Participating in regular plant visits to customers in a captive, niche market
- Meeting customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements, implementing marketing strategies, developing sales action plans, analyzing trends/results and initiating corrective actions
- Determining customer requirements by creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Implementing and refining the marketing plan
- Understanding and effectively communicating the company's value proposition, technology, and offerings
- You have a Business or Engineering Degree with a proven track record of delivering on challenging objectives and 10+ years of successful experience leading a sales/marketing team within the gypsum industry or a parts provider for a comparable industry
This position will be remotely based out of the United States with a requirement for regular international travel to our head office in Burlington, Ontario, Canada and client facilities throughout the US and globally.
Qualified applicants please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and quote the position title in the subject line.
Gypsum Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest.