Your role will involve:
- Bulk material handling of raw material
- Plant layouts, machine design, and process advancement.
- Metering and dosing of additives
- Thermal and mechanical processing
- Working with and coordinating with Vendors and Contractors
- Heavy machinery design, installation or maintenance would be an asset.
- Fabrication or Commissioning experience would be an asset.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience.
- Mechanical Engineer (or EIT)
- Bulk material handling/process knowledge
This position is based out of our head office in Burlington with a requirement for regular international travel.
Qualified applicants please submit a resume to email@example.com
and quote the position title in the subject line or fill out our online application using the following link: https://pivotalhr.fitzii.com/apply/30564?s=r
Gypsum Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. If you require accommodation of disability in the application or interview process please contact us. The application package is available in accessible format upon request.
Apply for this position