- A hardworking leader with a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills with an unwavering desire to tackle new challenges and uncover practical solutions to technical problems
- A technical wizard with hands-on experience in mechanical design and 3D modelling,
- Developing machine concepts and detailed designs in a 3D modelling environment
- Participating in all phases of the design, development, and implementation of our machine technology
- Researching and analyzing requirements and technical specifications to satisfy the end-user
- Interfacing with customers, vendors and managers to determine project scope, requirements, deliverables, budget, costing and schedules
- Providing onsite installation, troubleshooting, commissioning and maintenance support for our equipment in the field
- Reviewing designs with our fabrication shop and others to ensure consistent design, fabrication and quality specifications
- Providing leadership and hands-on support to the Mechanical Design team
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering and a strong understanding of engineering design principles
This position is based out of our head office in Burlington.
Qualified applicants please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and quote the position title in the subject line.
Gypsum Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. If you require accommodation of disability in the application or interview process please contact us. The application package is available in accessible format upon request.
Apply for this position