Thank you for considering employment with Gypsum Technologies Inc. We are a globally recognized leader in the supply of equipment, engineering and design services to the Gypsum Wallboard and Plaster Plant industry... still not sure who we are? Get to know us a little and you’ll see that we’re a great organization with a phenomenal team of people. We are driven to innovate, our skilled commissioning teams travel the world to provide service to customers and most days we manage to have some fun doing it. We believe in long-term career development focused towards enhancing expertise. We emphasize teamwork and creating a sense of belonging among all our employees. If this sounds like the type of place you’d like to work, we’re hiring!
Gyptech is always interested in hearing from intelligent, motivated people who are considering joining our team. If you are interested please email email@example.com and make sure to put the position you are seeking in the subject line.
Gyptech is currently seeking candidates to fill the following positions:
Gyptech is seeking a General Machinist to join our team at our newly upgraded manufacturing facility.
- Must have experience running lathe and milling machines
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills - Fluent in English
- Ability to read AutoCAD and Inventor prints
- Must work well with others and within a team environment
- Ability to organize work under project deadline constraints
- Setting up and operating machine tools such as engine lathes, CNC lathes, CNC machining centers, and milling machines
- Machining steel work pieces in accordance with drawings
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Industrial Machinist Trade Certificate (430A or 429A) and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
This position is based out of our manufacturing facility in Oakville. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 6am to 4:30pm with some overtime required.
Gyptech is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist the Project Management team in managing external fabrication shops.
- Hands-on experience in manufacturing, fabrication and operations environments.
- A hardworking self-starter committed to excellence with proven organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills with an unwavering desire to tackle new challenges and uncover practical solutions to problems.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and MS Project.
- Assisting the Project Managers with administrative tasks
- Maintaining an up to date drawing transmittal registry
- Managing the quotations for fabrication from the different shops
- Coordinating job inspections with the lead designers
This position is based out of our head office in Burlington and will require regular travel to local fabrication shops.
Gyptech is seeking a Project Manager to manage client interaction, project planning and execution of manufacturing projects for a worldwide customer base.
- Experience with fast paced, project-based environment working with budgets and timelines and proven organizational skills
- A leader who develops strong client relationships
- You are committed to excellence and continuous improvement
- You have strong communication skills with an unwavering desire to tackle new challenges and uncover practical solutions to problems
- You can demonstrate advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and MS Project
- Leads and directs a multi-disciplinary team to achieve first-rate project delivery
- Involved through the complete life cycle from concept to commissioning and customer sign off
- Coordinates interface between various internal, external and client groups
- Provides clarity of customer specifications, develops budgets, coordinates mechanical, electrical and controls design, fabrication, quality control, delivery planning, installation coordination and commissioning scheduling plus resources planning
- Manages external fabrication shops and quotation process
- Assists in coordination of equipment shipping
- 5-10 years+ experience in manufacturing, fabrication and operations environments and a bachelor’s degree or diploma in engineering.
- Project Management Professional designation an asset
This position is based out of our head office in Burlington and requires regular international travel.